Friday, January 28, 2011

a new view of the world

Tonight we switched Adelynn's carseat to face forward! We have slacked 
a little in doing so,but tonight seemed like the perfect night. I went and met my friend 
Adrian and her daughter Carmenat TJMaxx, so Mike switched the carseat before I left.

Adelynn was so excited.

 Once, we got out of the driveway, I turned to check on her and she had her finger
up her nose - she took it out as soon as I turned around. I do not think
she liked that I could now see what she was doing! LoL

Carmen is 5 months older than Adelynn, so I get a sneak peek at what I have
to look forward to. Carmen took some pajama pants off a hanger and put
them around her head and went up and down the aisles - Adelynn looked 
at her like she was crazy! I can't wait for our next outing together!
Carmen with the pajama pants
 
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!



No comments:

Post a Comment