Monday, May 9, 2011

"q" is for QUICK

Quick: in a rapid or speedy manner

This is going to be a quick post to share with you 
what we did on Mother's Day.

The day started off with Mike cooking me breakfast, 
while I got to sleep in. (till 8:30)

I woke up to this:
kaleb made me a necklace & 2 cards at school! : )
I did not really want to do much, just spend time with my family!
Mike deep cleaned our washing machine, which was nice.
He also kept the kids out of my way so I could do some cleaning,
which I REALLY appreciated. 

To finish off the day, we went over to Mike's parent's house.
We had dinner (steaks) and a great time visiting.

I am so blessed to be a mom to 2 wonderful kids! 
so sweet
playin
little miss attitude
 
I hope everyone had a FABULOUS day as well!

~~~

2 comments:

  1. haha that last photo of adelynn is so stinkin cute!! glad you had a good mothers day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute kiddos you've got :) it sounds like it was a nice day.....I hope you feel loved and appreciated as a momma!

    ReplyDelete