Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"r" is for RANDOM

Random: having no specific pattern, purpose or objective

I have been slacking majorly on my blog...we have been pretty
busy lately. 
I am going to start blogging on a more regular basis
(on the weekdays that is)

The weather over here in the Pacific Northwest was GORGEOUS
over the past weekend, so we spent a lot of it outdoors!
Kaleb was busy playing across the street with his friend, so here are some pics
of Adelynn playin outside.






Last night, Mike and I curled up on the couch and watched some tv...
it was a little cold, so Mike covered up with a blanket...

I had to get a picture of him covered up in Adelynn's Cinderella blanket!
How cute is that??! 

~~~

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I love her pigtails!! Too cute :)

    And that last picture is the perfect blackmail shot! Haha!

    ReplyDelete