Thursday, February 24, 2011

snow day

We have a SNOW DAY today!!!
We have winds around 30mph today - they were 
much higher last night.
I wanted to share what I woke up to this morning.
our backyard
look what the wind brought us
front porch
I guess I cannot complain - what do you expect when 
you live in Idaho???!

~~~

***EXERCISE STORY*** 
I decided to start working out yesterday, so Mike got me up when he
gets up (5:30am - UGH!) I crawled my lazy butt out of bed and got ready.
I went out to the garage and got on the treadmill and maybe 30sec after I got 
going - the treadmill QUIT working. Was that a sign??! haha 
I could have crawled back into my warm bed - but I didn't 
(I was determined to exercise)
What did I do??? I went outside and SHOVELED.
What a workout - it took me an hour to shovel our whole driveway...
I will post little workout updates once a week! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment