Thursday, March 3, 2011

"b" is for BLOGGING

Blogging: to write entries in, add material to, or maintain a weblog

To me, blogging is my "escape" from everything. I want this blog to be an outlet to let my thoughts flow freely and without worry. This is a place where I can share my life and maybe help someone along the way. Granted it is a short "escape", it also gives me time to reflect on my day - maybe rewrite it a bit??? I mean, who would ever know? I would.

As I write type this, Kaleb just came out of his room and gave me another good-night hug! : )  He can really be sweet when he wants to. 

Anyways, I look at my blog as my outlet. A way to share my story, wherever it may lead and whatever it may be.

What does your blog mean/do for you/your life???

1 comment:

  1. My blog is also my outlet. I can be creative, or vent, or let out some really emotional stuff! Whatever I want!

    I participated in a fun post about handwriting, and I tagged you so you're next!! Check out my post Saturday morning for the details :)

    ReplyDelete