Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"j" is for JAPAN

Japan: a country of Asia

I wasn't sure what do do for the letter "j", 
until I read Amber's (my sis) blog

My heart goes out to the victim's of this devastating
situation. I cannot imagine what anyone over there 
is going through. 
According to a website that I follow, the death toll 
is near 13,000 and rising.

My sister found a unique way to help the victims, hop
on over to her blog and check it out! Or go here and
make a donation directly to the American Red Cross.

Please keep Japan in your thoughts and prayers!

~~~

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine what the people of Japan are going through! My heart and prayers go out to them many times each day. I try to stay away from the news normally, but I've been trying to watch to see what the latest is there.

    I've e-mailed you in response to some of your comments on my blog, but I'm not sure if you're getting the e-mails? If so, you can reply directly to them and it sends it to my inbox. Otherwise, I'd love to hear more about how you feed your family :) you can email me at uwmomma at gmail dot com!

    ReplyDelete